2 posts tagged coach
When we think of summer, a few things come to mind, beaches, pools, bonfires and weddings! In true RV style, we’ve put together a few outfits for these occasions mixing vintage pieces with contemporary items!
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Caspian paisley bandeau tank
- K. Jacques pour opening ceremony
- Big round crystal pearl white authentic 70s vintage quality Sunglasses
- Vintage 1970’s MOD Yellow orange plastic cage purse
- BURNOUT VELVET SILK KIMONO Jacket Fringe Floral
- Two-tone straw hat
- Vtg 70s White Crochet Lace Cut Out Maxi Dress
- Zimmerman Devoted floral-print swimsuit
- VINTAGE EMERALD VALLEY TURQUOSE SQUASH BLOSSOM NECKLACE
- VINTAGE ART DECO c.1950s A*D ‘AMERIKANER’ ENGRAVED ROLLED GOLD CUFF
- Wonderful antique real CELLULOID sunglasses ca 1920/30
- COACH Charla High Wedge with Ankle Strap
- vintage 70s kelly green DRAPED wrap goddess Maxi Dress
- Vintage Swarovski earrings dangle swan logo
- Kate Spade desert stone bangle
- DIANE von FURSTENBERG Clutch - Harper Envelope
- Alice + Olivia Juliet Criss-Cross Floral-Print Patent Leather Wedge Sandals
Soooo maybe vinyl bags aren’t your thing. Don’t worry, I get it. To satisfy the masses, the second installment of the Vintage Bag Blog Post “VBBP” will focus on classic purses.
You will notice that the majority of these bags are vintage Coach. I do not consider myself to be the biggest Coach lover, but I do think their vintage purses are timeless and would be a great addition to any wardrobe. Hopefully some of these finds will satisfy your fancy!
Enjoy loves :)